Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #11 - Reflection

1. I like wikis, google tools, and social bookmarking. See my posts about each tool to see how I would use it in my classroom and professionally.
2. I think I have been transformed just because of being forced into having to "get my hands on" some of the tools and use them. Doing that has allowed me to see there are some new things out there that I can use that may make things a bit simpler. That is what I'm striving for...stop reinventing wheels and doing the same thing 10 times...worded differently.
3. It was a bit unexpected to find how much time each tool sometimes took. I think if I were at a different place in life...not having a 2 year old...I would be a little more into it. But, overall it exceeded my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment