Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool #9

I'm too frazzled to seriously understand or think about how I can use screencast in my classroom. As for Jing...I think it would be great for capturing images from websites in order to show students or teammates easily...with cutting out having to GO to the website. Sometimes when we're discussing a story or important figure in history...the kids need a visual to help with the learning. Also, so many times I'm looking at websites and see ideas for lessons that I want my teammates to see. This way I don't have to direct them to the sites...I can just capture it and send it in am email. Skype I do like...but more for personal use. I really can't think of a way to use it in the classroom...except to get all parents to have Skype and then we can call parents from the classroom and they can SEE their child's GOOD behaviors or bad. :) But, I do love Skype for talking with my sister-in-law in Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment